December 4, 2010

MAC Loud Lash

This is one MAC product I absolutely love!


The first big plus in my book: it's safe for contact lens wearers like myself.  My eyes never got irritated, the product never fell into my eyes.

Don't you just hate it when you look at the mirror at the end of the day and see a panda staring back at you?  Some mascaras end up making you look like one because the product just ends up all over the eye area.  It never happened to me with Loud Lash.  I remember one time I cried (a lot) and my mascara was still perfect.  I washed my face with Cetaphil and it was still there. Absolutely amazing!  Of course, the downside was that it was very difficult to remove - several passes of Shu Uemura's Cleansing Oil followed by Dove Extra Sensitive bar did the trick.

It held curled lashes extremely well and the formula was just right - not too dry, not too liquid.  It dispensed just the right amount of product every time - I never had to blot.  This was the perfect mascara for pros.

This product is still available in Asia but I read that this was discontinued in the US.  When MAC discontinues products, they usually replace it with something else.  I contacted customer service and according to them, Opulash Mascara is the new Loud Lash.  It's not waterproof but it's long wearing (up to 15 hours) and is sweat and humidity resistant.  Supposedly.  Opulash is safe for contact lens wearers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving my blog some love ♥