February 24, 2011

The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream


Since I'm a fan of stuff from The Body Shop, I decided to try one of their eye creams.  I chose the Vitamin E Eye Cream because the tube said it "helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, puffiness and dark circles."  I thought this would address all my needs.

When using eye creams, you normally won't see results overnight.  It takes months for noticeable results.  And so I used this for about 4 months.

I was disappointed because it did not lighten the dark circles under my eyes nor did it reduce fine lines.  A colleague and I were talking about eye creams since she has the same concerns as I.  It turns out she purchased the Vitamin E Eye Cream too, and did not see any improvement.  If your eyes are a problem area you'll want to skip this and try something else.

However, if the eye area isn't of major concern, this cream works perfectly fine.  I noticed that once the product was absorbed into the skin, the under eye area felt tighter and the puffiness disappeared.  It also worked well in keeping that part of my face moisturized.  Not bad actually, I just expected more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving my blog some love ♥