February 3, 2011

Red Rock Nail Spa


Here's a great idea - start off the Year of the Rabbit by indulging yourself.  Red Rock Nail Spa is the newest spa on the block that promises to deliver first class treatment in a classy and relaxing spa atmosphere.  

I have to admit, the place does give off a zen vibe, don't you think?

Red Rock uses quality products - Depileve for Paraffin treatments and Orly for nail polish.  Pretty soon, they will also have polishes from Chanel, OPI, NARS and MAC.  Check out their army of color:


Aside from the usual manicure and pedicure, Red Rock also offers deluxe nail & foot spa treatments, and paraffin wax treatments.  Bring relaxation up a notch by also getting a shoulder & back acupressure massage, hand & foot reflexology, hand & foot swedish massage or thai foot stick massage.

No need to worry about leaving the little ones at home.  Red Rock encourages bonding moments with your child with signature treatments that will bring them delight as well... think Bubblegum :)  If you bring your princess to Red Rock from February 9 to 16, they'll give her a little tiara.  Now I wish I was under 12 years old... darn it.


My personal favorite - they have bag hooks!  I thought this was very thoughtful of them to have.  Other spas I visit don't have a place for my big bag which forces me to squeeze it by my side.  I'm sure you can relate.  Small details matter a lot!
Go ahead, make that appointment.  Call (02) 341-4902 or (0922) 8080237.  Red Rock Nail Spa is located at 3270-C Armstrong Avenue,Merville Access Road (Off C5 extension), Parañaque City.

Join Red Rock's Facebook Page and get up to date information on promos and discounts.

4 comments:

  1. Why I love Red Rock Nail Spa:

    1. The super relaxing atmosphere.
    2. The reclining chairs ala la-z-boys! I thought I would fall asleep.
    3. Everything they use is by Orly. From the base coat to the quick dry spritz.
    4. The massage they gave my hands and feet was so so good!
    5. Php250 for a mani pedi! STEAAALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uy it's near my place!
    i'm a regular at tips n toes. is it better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @gemma i stopped going to tips n toes years ago bec their acrylics would not last more than 3 days. plus they were kinda expensive back then. not sure if they've changed their prices now.

    red rock is pretty good and the prices are competitive too :)

    let me know what you think din once you've tried it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're using OPI, Orly and china glaze now...plus they're french tips are nice hehe well at least my nail tech...pero pricey nga so i will definitely try red rock...thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for giving my blog some love ♥