February 16, 2011

Shu Uemura Morphorium Blue Palette


Last Saturday, I attended a makeup workshop featuring Shu Uemura products.  I had the pleasure of trying out the Morphorium Blue Palette which I have been drooling over since December.  Now that I've had the chance to wear the pretty colors, it makes me want to buy the it even more.

The palette consists of three powder eye shadows, a cream eye shadow and glow on blush.  First there's the deep purple shadow, which is matte and looks pretty with just about anything.   Of all the colors in this palette, I'd say this is the most versatile. Then there's the blue and yellowish-green shadows which are shiny and look perfect together.  The brown cream shadow is used as a base.  Lastly, it includes a light pink blush which provides a subtle contrast to the vibrant eye colors in this palette.

3 comments:

  1. The packaging looks gorgeous and I love how the blush looks in the pot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! why must make-up have to be expensive?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. trina - i'm going to post an affordable alternative to this look soon. will keep you posted ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for giving my blog some love ♥