April 24, 2011

Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster

People who have dry or dehydrated skin benefit from products that contain Hyaluronic Acid because it keeps the skin hydrated with just a small amount.  It also helps keep skin smooth and claims to help reduce and prevent fine lines.  Dermalogica's Skin Hydrating Booster is one such product.

I started incorporating serums to my skincare routine two years ago.  Some people say it's an unnecessary step but for me, it's something that works. This serum is super concentrated that all I need is two drops to cover my entire face.  The 1 oz bottle lasted for almost 2 years.

I've read articles that say you need to moisturize at least one hour before going to bed to make sure that everything is absorbed into your skin.  With this product, I can go to bed within minutes because it gets absorbed really fast.  I skip using a moisturizer at night because the Skin Hydrating Booster is enough to keep my skin hydrated and it keeps it that way until I wake up (even when I sleep in an air conditioned room).

The only time I use this during the day is when my skin feels extra dry.  I just apply it before a moisturizer.

Does it work?  I can't say that this product alone did it... my entire skincare regimen was what made my skin less dry.  Definitely, this product helped.  Worth a try, if you need it.

Dermalogica is an excellent brand that I've been using for over 5 years.  Their products are safe and effective.  They don't use artificial color or fragrance and they don't test on animals :)

Aside from their products, I am also a huge fan of the services they offer.  If you're not certain about investing in Dermalogica products, at the very least try out their face mapping service... better yet, give their facial a try.  I swear, they are so good at what they do and the products that their therapists recommend are what you need to address your skin concerns.  Travel packs of their products are available and each set can last for up to 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving my blog some love ♥