June 1, 2011

The Body Shop Divine Calm Relaxing Massage Oil


I absolutely love getting a massage.  My mother introduced me to this wonderful ritual when I was a teen.

On particularly stressful days, my upper back gets all knotty like you wouldn't believe.  Whenever I call for home service, I usually skip the default massage oil and instead, have the masseuse use The Body Shop Divine Calm Relaxing Massage Oil.

The base oils used are Almond and Sesame which provide moisture to the skin.  I noticed that I hardly get backne when I use this oil.  A definite plus since adult acne is my number one enemy right now.  Pure Lavender combined with Chamomile essential oils are known to calm, relax and help one fall asleep.  It certainly has those effects on me.

I emptied my bottle recently so I need to go back and get another.  Perhaps I should try the Unfragranced Massage Oil so that I can customize based on what I need at the moment.  Now there's an idea.

4 comments:

  1. I hate getting massages. I have tickle spots everywhere!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Michelle LOL you are so funny! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    I have a quick question about your blog! Please email me when you get a chance.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for giving my blog some love ♥