July 27, 2011

That's it.

My parcel finally arrived last week along with some of my mom's things.


I've been excited to try That's it. Fruit Bars because with approximately 5 months to go before the big day, I need to start living a healthier lifestyle.  Aside from convincing myself to use my gym membership, I need to start eating healthy.  A regular diet won't work because I'm always hungry.  Every 2 or 3 hours, I have to eat... half the time, I look for something sweet.


That's it. bars are a great addition to one's healthy snack line up.  It's made up of just two ingredients: fruit and fruit.  It contains 2 servings of fruit which is the recommended daily consumption.  It's high in fiber, has only 100 calories, no preservatives, no added sugars, no fat, no nuts, gluten-free, diabetic friendly (low glycemic index), vegan and kosher.  How much more healthy does it get?


I like granola and museli bars but my taste buds need something different.  You know what I mean? That's it. comes in three varieties:  Apple and Pear, Apple and Cherry, and Apple and Apricot.  All of these have a strong condensed apple flavor (like when you eat an apple pie).  It sort of reminds me of raisins too (which I eat like candy).  The other fruit adds a nice twist.  With the Apple and Pear bar, I could feel the pear's texture.  The Apple and Cherry is delicately flavored.  My favorite is the Apple and Apricot bar which has a good balance of both flavors.


After eating with a bar along with a glass of water, my stomach did not feel full but at the same time, the hunger pangs were gone.

Ever since I received my box of bars, I've been bringing one with me in my bag in case I get hungry.  When I run out, I need to find a local seller that carries these.  Or I could always order from Amazon and have it sent it here.  Either way, I'm definitely going to need another batch of these treats soon.

Please check out the Facebook Page of That's it. for more information.

A press sample was provided for editorial consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving my blog some love ♥