August 18, 2011

Cellex-C Hydra 5 B-Complex


Have you ever had skin so dry that it still flakes even after applying moisturizer?  That's happened to me in the past and using as serum such as Cellex-C's Hydra 5 B-Complex helps in locking in moisture.  The trick is to use it before your moisturizer to make your skin extra smooth and supple.  There are several kinds of serums available in the market that address various concerns.  If you have dehydrated skin, find one that contains Hyaluronic Acid.

Cellex-C's formula does not contain oil which means you don't need to worry about breaking out.  This was also very kind to my sensitive skin - no stinging, redness or irritation occurred.  A single drop is all you need and it's enough to cover the entire face.  Begin in areas where you have fine lines or wrinkles as these need the most moisture.  These days, my skin is less dry but I still continue to use this at night.  Sometimes I apply a moisturizer on top but when my skin is cooperative, I just use the serum on its own.

I reviewed a similar product in the past - Dermalogica's Skin Hydrating Booster.  Both Cellex-C and Dermalogica work well and I can't say one is better than the other so it's really up to you which one you perfer.

What's your beauty secret to lock in moisture?  Do share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving my blog some love ♥