- Gia of Bottles and Bottles of Polish shares tons of pictures of the cutex 5 minute manicure set from 1930 she found, and the pamphlet that came with it showing how to give yourself the perfect manicure.
- This week, Beauty-with-Attitude reviews some new Hypoallergenic Makeup. Stay tuned for a giveaway!
- Retrodiva takes a look at some great new lipstick formulations just in time for spring.
- Always in search of perfect orange polishes, Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom brings you a look at the gorgeous Salon Perfect Tangy Tangerine.
- BlushingNoir shows off a laid back Summer eye look using the new NARS Trio Eyeshadow in Ramatuelle!
- Glitter.Gloss.Garbage shows off swatches of MAC Russian Red Lipstick.
- Jessika from polish insomniac shows us Lillibet's Jubilee, a polish created by butter LONDON to honour the 60th anniversary of the Queen’s accession to the throne!
- Laura from My Newest Addiction creates a blinged out mani with Chanel Delight and Essie A Cut Above.
- Beauty Info Zone has an amazing giveaway for the US and Canada. Win $280 worth of Biobliss skincare and wrinkle patches. The giveaway is open until May 16th at 11:59 p.m. EST. Enter now!
- Phyrra has great photo tips for beauty bloggers.
- Are you a beauty sample junkie? Enter to win a Total Beauty Collection beauty sample box at Pammy Blogs Beauty!
- Lola from lola's secret beauty blog is doing cartwheels because she is so thrilled by the ethereal luminescent glow that she gets from Rouge Bunny Rouge's Seas of Illumination Highlighting Liquid in Sea of Tranquility. This is true love!
- This week, Miss L reviewed L´Oreal Volume Million Lashes Extra-Black Mascara.
- Polarbelle finally managed to capture Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in Moscow and is dying to show it to you.
- Michelle from Beauty Besties got high definition eyes reviewing Rimmel London Glam'eyes in Royal Blue.
- Here is Jail Bait form Spoiled Nail Polish, a bright orange manicure at a drugstore price is found on Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful this week!
- The Lacquered Lady shows us the beautiful Essie Barefoot in Blue!
- This week, Beauty from Liz reviewed one of her favorite palettes by Too Faced.
- Whether you are a die hard Le Metier de Beaute fan or someone who has yet to try the brand, Perilously Pale shows you why the Le Metier de Beaute Blush Kit Kaleidoscope is a MUST HAVE.
- Spontaneous Chick discusses the most bold and exciting Summer 2012 beauty trends.
- Looking for an evening serum that actually works? Beauty Professor shares her simple nightly routine involving Sunday Riley Modern Skincare's Good Genes!.
- The Stepford Witch shows you swatches of a wonderful everyday lip color - Vendanges Lipstick from the NARS Summer 2012 Collection.
- The Beauty Delicacy snags htf Revlon CustomEyes Shadow + Liner Beach Beauty.
- Blondycandy shows how to achieve Scarlett Johansson's Vogue cover look using Smashbox products.
- Micheleista, The Beauty Hunter is ready for summer with Giorgio Armani Summer 2012 collection. Hope you're ready for summer like she is.
May 12, 2012
Beauty Blog Coalition Weekly Roundup – Week of May 7, 2012