June 5, 2012

Missha White Tea Lip & Eye Makeup Remover


Most of the buzz that revolves around the brand Missha can be credited to their BB Creams. I was almost tempted to try it out but given that I still have 4 unopened tubes/bottles of foundation and 3 more that I am trying to finish, it's a bad idea to get another one. But I really, really wanted to. Sigh.

What I ended up getting was this White Tea Lip & Eye Makeup Remover because I was certain it would not go to waste. I was hoping for it to be similar to the Bioderma Sensibio H2O makeup remover because I needed an accessible alternative. And my wish came true... YAY! I would like to thank my lucky stars that the Missha store is barely a 10-minute drive from where I stay.

If you have the chance to try this out, give it a shot. The bottle contains less product (90ml) compared to Bioderma's whooping 500 ml but it does cost less too. Plus it won't take up too much space in your makeup kit or bathroom shelf. 

It basically works the same way Bioderma does - feels like water on the skin and is unscented. I am a huge fan of the fact that it's not oily. All you need to do is pour some of this on a cotton pad and gently press it against your eye for about 30 seconds. Next, dab gently and you'll find that most of your eye makeup has been removed. To get rid of eyeliner, soak a cotton bud and use that to clean. There's no feeling of irritation or discomfort whatsoever.

Another similar product is The Face Shop's Black Bamboo Deep Clean Lip & Eye Remover. Yes, it's missing the word "Makeup." I've been recommending it to everyone who asks me for a good makeup remover. Now I'm adding this Missha product to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving my blog some love ♥