June 13, 2013

Sneak Peek: Pro Kit Edit 2013


I recently noticed that I was running low on some items in my client makeup kit. There were also some products that I did not love and wanted to replace them. It was time to do a major kit edit.

As much as I love my Graftobian HD Cream Foundation palette, I also want to try out other products. I have heard so many good things about the Fard Creme of Maquillage Pro coming from reputable artists. I ordered two foundation palettes as well as a smaller one which can be used for the lips or to color correct.  I also got a bottle of the Make Up Mixer in case I need to sheer out my Fard Creme.

Whenever I need to do touch-ups during photo shoots, my pot of loose powder just causes a huge mess. The Kett Sett powder is a translucent setting powder and I got this specifically for my tool belt. I know this will come in handy when I need to do a quick touch up during photo shoots and since its a pressed powder, I can bid the mess goodbye!

Finally, I got several pots of Whip Hand Cosmetiques' Set The Stage primer. Instead of having to carry different kinds of primer, this little pot will be the only primer in my kit.

My client kit is going to go through a major overhaul and I hope to be able to post that here. I hate having to carry a lot of products so my goal is to have everything fit into a backpack!

2 comments:

  1. Backpack not traincase? :) Sabagay, much more portable and lightweight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For most jobs, I just bring a backpack or duffel bag. The lighter, the better! :D I only bring a portable station if the lighting situation sucks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for giving my blog some love ♥