July 26, 2013

Review: Pierre Hardy for NARS Blush Palette in Boys Don't Cry (Before Summer Ends, Part 2)


Among the two blush palettes released in the Pierre Hardy for NARS Collection, Boys Don't Cry was my pick because I did not own a blush like it. Rotonde, on the other hand, was something I felt was easy to find.

In terms of limited edition products, I love this as much as MAC My Paradise. I wish it was available forever.


What's nice about this palette is that its considerably larger than the regular NARS Blush. It's approximately the same size as the NARS Bronzer. This, along with the fact that it is one of the most pigmented blush I've seen, means that it will last a very long time.

Boys Don't Cry is a beautiful matte coral shade. The gold overspray goes away after a few uses and barely makes a difference.


Below is a picture showing it heavily swatched (about thrice swiped) - vibrant, yes?

Since it is heavily pigmented, I apply this using a stippling brush which I lightly dip into the blush. I then dab this on my cheek. The key is patience and a very light hand. Maybe some practice too.


If this is still available in your local makeup counter, consider checking this out and take time to learn how to apply it... because really, this is so beautiful!

1 comment:

Thanks for giving my blog some love ♥