October 22, 2013

Review: Artdeco High Precision Mascara


It's pretty easy to find a good eyeshadow, blush or lipstick... but mascara, that's something I find tricky. The ones that are wet don't do me any good since I'm a blinker. If its too dry, it might flake, fall into my eye and irritate it. Mascara with fiber (in most cases) tends to flake too. It's just really complicated for contact lens wearers.

The High Precision Mascara's formula is my ideal - dry enough that it won't smudge but it also does not flake.


My main issue with this is the applicator. Its too tiny that it won't grab my upper eyelashes, even with multiple coats. Major bummer!

There's a silver lining here. I did figure out what this is perfect for - my lower eyelashes. It coats each lash without clumping and I no longer get mascara on my face (something that happens a lot with a big mascara wand). Did I mention it does not smudge? I can wear this all day and not worry about looking like a racoon.

Bottomline, it's not too bad after all. I found a good use for this and the pros outweigh the con. Will I repurchase? Most likely.

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a good bottom lash mascara. I used Maybelline Lash Discovery for that purpose for a while but it flaked on me. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! If it flaked even just a bit, no bueno... thank goodness the formulation is good :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Kari, sorry I forgot because I bought it over 6 months ago. Haha I suck!

      Delete

Thanks for giving my blog some love ♥