Hi everyone! I'm here to share with you some skincare items I've used up recently and quick thoughts on each.
All these products were good although there are some that I would probably not repurchase just because there are other alternatives in the market. Others impressed me that I am on my second or third bottle already!
1. DS Laboratories Hydroviton CR: This is a facial cleanser which promises to renew your skin faster than other cleansing & exfoliating products. Full review to follow.
2. NARS Makeup Removing Water: It works pretty much like the Bioderma micellar water except it takes up less space on my vanity table. I got this as a GWP. Its a good product but you can find similar ones from other brands at a more affordable price.
3. NARS Gentle Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover: I love this! It's very gentle on the eyes and easily removes smudge/waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I got this as a GWP. I was also given a few sample-sized bottles which I keep in my professional kit. I've also passed on a few of these bottles to clients.
4. Dermalogica Ultracalming Mist: For those with sensitive or sensitized skin, this mist is meant to reduce redness and discomfort. This was my second bottle but I probably will not repurchase this unless my skin becomes super sensitive again. I've switched to Dickinson's Witch Hazel to address my acne concerns.
5. A'pieu Real Recipe Scrub Mask in Banana & Oatmeal: A facial scrub that leaves skin looking smooth and feeling soft. I used this around once a week. Read the full review here.
6. Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX: I received this as a GWP that's why the tub is tiny. I loved this so much that I ended up buying the full-sized version. Full review to follow.
7. Tony Moly Shiny Foot Moisture Balm: This product rocks my world because it keeps my feet soft and moist. I ended up getting pedicures less frequently. This was my third stick.
8. Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum: A booster which is applied after cleansing and before (yes, before) toner. It's meant to increase the efficacy of your other skincare products. Full review to follow.
9. Laneige White Plus Renew Original Essence: I bought this because I started having severe acne again since the beginning of the year and the scars just made me want to hide. This product was my savior and it did so much more than what I expected. Full review to follow.