February 6, 2015

Heeeeeyyyy!

video 

Is it too late to wish you all a happy new year? :) Hello, by the way! How is everyone?

I feel like I owe you all who are *still* reading this blog an explanation for my absence. A lot of things have happened since the start of 2013 that turned life upside down. A few happy things. A lot of unexpected, some very disappointing events. Recently, a major change that has forced me out of my comfort zone. I wish I could tell you everything but I am not comfortable writing these details in such a public space. Maybe over a cup of tea instead? :) 


Right now, I am in the process of chasing after a dream that is unknown. Vague, dramatic, but 100% true. I wish I know what I'm doing, but I don't. I am scared, excited and hopeful that good things come my way.

The video above was taken during a beach wedding I attended last December. Although my husband and I are not beach people, we had a blast with our friends. I was tempted to post a few more photos but I am saving that for my other blog. 

Did I tell you I'm starting a new non-beauty blog? I thought I needed a fresh start. But I'm not sure if I should link it here or not. Still undecided. I am still going to update The Stepford Witch with beauty posts, of course.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving my blog some love ♥