July 21, 2015

Be still my heart! Illusion d'Ombre releases for Fall 2015.

Rouge Gorge

Illusion d'Ombre is my makeup kryptonite (alongside Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks). When I hear about a new release, my heart pounds faster. I feel restless about not having it in my hands now. Right now!

And don't these two Fall pots look so Halloweeny? I love them. Because they are Illusion d'Ombre (yes, I know some colours aren't great but its an irrational thing for me). And because I've been liking how coral shades look on my eyelids. And because my Mirifique is dried up that I feel I need Fleur de Pierre. I could think up of more reasons to justify why I need these...



Fleur de Pierre


And so, I am utterly frustrated since I live in a place where we get Fall releases during Winter. #$%@&*$!!! It sucks. I called the Chanel counter today and asked the sales associate to put these aside for me once it arrives.

Speaking of hardcore fangirl - I am still searching for a brand new pot of Destination. No such luck on eBay. So if you know where I can find it, please, please, PLEASE let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving my blog some love ♥